What better way to celebrate your birthday then at a toy store? Rock Paper Scissors specializes in creative parties that are fun for the kids and easy for mom and dad! What more could you ask for? Book a party today.
- An hour and a half of creative fun! You can choose from a list of projects, or let us create a project for you. The first hour is devoted to the art and craft project and clean-up, and the next 30 minutes food/cake and presents. Each child goes home with their own creation!
- Parties are available for ages 5-12 only. We have found that children younger than five often do not have the attention span to do an “art” party. Due to the nature of the “art” party, it is important that birthday child and guests alike meet the required age.
- Full-service birthday parties are available on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and most Sundays between 1 and 4 pm. Call us to check if your requested date is available, then complete and return the Party Reservation Form below.
- Children are welcome to visit the toy store as long as they are accompanied by a parent, otherwise all guests will be asked to remain in the party room area.
- The Birthday child will receive a $5.00 gift certificate from Rock Paper Scissors.
- You will receive free invitations with directions to send to invitees. There is a maximum amount of 12 guests per party
- All parties will be staffed by Rock Paper Scissors’ staff who will present the art project, assist with cake cutting/serving and presents, and take care of all set up and clean up.
- You are free to bring your own party-ware or use ours.
- You bring the cake and treats. Pizza, from Papa John’s and drinks are available for an additional fee. Ask us for the details!
- The party’s base cost is $200 for up to 10 children. Each additional child will require an $8 fee. Additional fees may be charged for supplies if creating a specially requested theme.
- Glitter tattoos are available for an extra fee of $2 a child.
- Face painting can be arranged for an additional fee at our cost.
- There is a $50 non-refundable deposit due to hold your reservation date. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit or Cash only. No personal checks please.
- In the event that your party is cancelled due to an emergency, you can reschedule within the next 60 days at no cost.
- If a party is cancelled within 3 days of the party, there may be a extra charge for materials incurred.
- While we will provide art smocks for the projects, we are not responsible for any damage to clothing or personal items while attending a party.
Booking a Party
Confirm a date, time, and number of guests by returning this reservation form and agreeing to these terms:
- To hold the date, there is a $50 non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking.
- Base cost of a party for up to ten children is $200.
- Forgot someone? You may add guests after completing this form. If Confirm more than ten children are in attendance you will be charged $8 per additional child.
- The maximum number of party guests is 12. Parents are welcome to stay, but seating may be limited.
- Please provide the FINAL GUEST COUNT 3 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR PARTY.
- Please advise us of any special needs upon confirming your party.
Sit back and enjoy!
party reservation form